Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Surrender Completely

The thoughts are scattered today. I'm in this place of doubt and confusion. I've been stuck in this cloud for weeks now and it's all adding up to this storm on the inside and outside and it's sucking the life out of me. I've tried to ignore it in my music, in the sunshine, in the bottom of the bottle, but it's too much. Everything feels like a nightmare. I can't wake up.

Miles has been great and helped us greatly but now we have to go out on our own. My love for Anna has bound me to her troubles and I welcome, cherish, the opportunity to be with her on this journey. It is a union deeper than I've ever known or ever will know. Her pain is mine and mine her's and I surrender completely to it.

We are going to New York - to retrace our steps, try and find something we missed before. We need Aaron Street. We need truth. Miles assures us that Aaron knows what happened to Anna's father. And I trust Miles.

1 comment:

  1. It inspires me to see how much you love Anna.

    I do hope that you find Aaron soon.
    Truth will be yours soon.

    ReplyDelete