Friday, November 12, 2010

A few steps back...

Sometime you have to go back in order to move forward...

We are in New York again. We visited the location of the fashion show where Kronstad messed shit up. I went up to the fire-escape to look around. I think, if I my memory is right, he stormed down this big staircase so he must have been hiding up there for a while. I found something really weird, a little stash of documents. This old ID was stuck between two slats, like it had fallen out of his bag or something. There were some other photos and stuff but they don't seem important.

I can't make out the Russian writing. Anyone have an idea? Anna never learned how to read Russian


Anna is off trying to track down some old friend of her father's. I probably shouldn't have let her go off by herself. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment