Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hitting the ground

I'm out of the hospital. Feeling stronger every day. Anna has been amazing. Aaron has left. He has the jacket. I hope he stays safe. What a guy.

When we burst through the door and he saw us it was like he knew us already. I guess he had been dreaming about us. I saw the look of fear in his eyes. He looked exhausted. Without thinking I just ran at Kronstad - he seemed as surprised as I was. He fell backwards through this huge window, he grabbed me, I fell with him. It's all just a blur after that. I remember thinking that this was all just a dream...but then I hit the ground.

But somehow, through all this pain of the body and the heart, I feel stronger, more alive and am grateful that I was able to overcome these challenges. These experiences will find a place in my life and soul and music and my love for Anna.

We leave tonight for Montreal. Maybe we'll see Aaron again. Maybe not. Who knows...

34578music

1 comment:

  1. I hope things get better for you guys & that you recover completely soon :)

    ReplyDelete