Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wish List of Desire

I put things on on my wish list to save money. Only one thing is on my wish list. Love. But that one thing is so many things. I want to touch someone with my music. Feel their soul shake when I sing the colour of my soul. Tormented by questions, I do everything I can. I want to touch someone with this guitar. Feel their heart skip a beat when I play them my dreams. I want to be touched by their eyes when I look up from my strings. I want to be touched. I'v slept alone all my life, even when she, was with me I was alone. Come into my dreams with me. Be with me while I'm awake and while I'm sleeping. When I'm eating and shitting and thinking I want you.. I only want one thing. But it is everything. It is so many things. I just want a cigarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment